Adjustable Folding Walking Stick Gift Set
Stand out from the crowd with this bright and brilliant navy walking stick with stylish and compact Tartan storage bag, small enough to pack into a handbag or large pocket! No need to adjust the stick height before folding away, quick and easy to reassemble.
- Made from lightweight quality, aluminum with rubber, non-slip ferrule and a Canadian maple wood handle
- Easily folds away into coordinating carry case, keeping it protected & discreet
- Packaged in specially designed gift box
- Press-stud fastener on the bag to stop the stick from slipping out
- Handy D-ring to hang from a coat hook or easily clip onto a handbag or wheelchair
- Stick height can be adjusted from 82cm to 94cm with 3cm increments
- Stick Diameter: 20mm tapering to 17mm, weighs 350g and can support up to 100kg and have been compression tested. CE – A Class 1 Medical Product
- Storage bag dimensions: (L) 13cm x (H) 26cm x (D) 1cm
- Box dimensions: (L) 13cm x (H) 34cm x (D) 4cm
- Not eligible for VAT exemption
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share
VAT and Delivery FAQ
Am I eligible for VAT exemption?
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt.
Can I claim VAT exemption on behalf of someone else?
Yes if they are eligible for VAT exemption. Please note the items must be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
What do I need to claim VAT exemption?
We need written confirmation of your name, your address and the nature of your disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
Do I need a doctor's note to claim VAT relief?
No, a doctor's note is not necessary to claim VAT relief.
Which items are VAT exempt?
All products with a VAT exempt options are available for purchase with VAT exemption. These are items that have been specifically designed to make dressing easier.
I’m from outside the UK- can I claim VAT relief?
All orders outside of the UK are automatically zero rated, meaning you won’t need to apply for VAT relief.