Maddox Smart Check Velcro Shirt
This men's smart long sleeve shirt is perfect for a smart-casual look. The shirt features touch close fastenings for ease of dressing in place of buttons. Match with a pair of our easy-dress trousers.
- 100% Cotton
- Velcro fastenings discretely hidden behind buttons
- Casual collar and rounded chest pocket
- Box pleat back with hanger loop
- Length approx: 29" (74cm) - Too long? Enquire about our alterations service
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees
- Easy care fabric - cool iron if required.
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share
VAT and Delivery FAQ
Am I eligible for VAT exemption?
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt.
Can I claim VAT exemption on behalf of someone else?
Yes if they are eligible for VAT exemption. Please note the items must be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
What do I need to claim VAT exemption?
We need written confirmation of your name, your address and the nature of your disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
Do I need a doctor's note to claim VAT relief?
No, a doctor's note is not necessary to claim VAT relief.
Which items are VAT exempt?
All products with a VAT exempt options are available for purchase with VAT exemption. These are items that have been specifically designed to make dressing easier.
I’m from outside the UK- can I claim VAT relief?
All orders outside of the UK are automatically zero rated, meaning you won’t need to apply for VAT relief.