Spencer Straight 5 Pocket Velcro Fly Trouser
These straight leg men's trouser are perfect for everyday with classic 5 pocket styling. Velcro fly for ease of dressing whilst maintaining style. Belt loops on the trousers help with pulling them up and down. Regular leg length approx: 31" (78.5cm).
- 100% cotton
- Velcro fly - button for display only
- Twin needle stitch detailing throughout
- Length approx: 31" (78.5cm) - Too long? Enquire about our alterations service
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees
- Easy care fabric - cool iron if required.
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share
VAT and Delivery FAQ
Am I eligible for VAT exemption?
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt.
Can I claim VAT exemption on behalf of someone else?
Yes if they are eligible for VAT exemption. Please note the items must be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
What do I need to claim VAT exemption?
We need written confirmation of your name, your address and the nature of your disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
Do I need a doctor's note to claim VAT relief?
No, a doctor's note is not necessary to claim VAT relief.
Which items are VAT exempt?
All products with a VAT exempt options are available for purchase with VAT exemption. These are items that have been specifically designed to make dressing easier.
I’m from outside the UK- can I claim VAT relief?
All orders outside of the UK are automatically zero rated, meaning you won’t need to apply for VAT relief.