2 Pack Jersey Velcro Vests - White/Navy
Buy two, save £5 off the original total price with our bundle offer of two jersey front opening, Velcro vests in useful core colours.
This vest is soft against the skin, makes a great layering piece and best of all, discretely opens at the front with touch close Velcro so overhead dressing can be avoided.
- 2 pack includes; 1x Navy, 1x White
- 94% viscose, 6% elastane
- Length approx 25" (63.5cm)
- Centre front Velcro fasten
- Adjustable straps
- Colour coordinated inside - Lime for left and red for right
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- If part of bundle offer is returned, any discount will be reversed and the full retail price will be charged
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share
VAT and Delivery FAQ
Am I eligible for VAT exemption?
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt.
Can I claim VAT exemption on behalf of someone else?
Yes if they are eligible for VAT exemption. Please note the items must be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
What do I need to claim VAT exemption?
We need written confirmation of your name, your address and the nature of your disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
Do I need a doctor's note to claim VAT relief?
No, a doctor's note is not necessary to claim VAT relief.
Which items are VAT exempt?
All products with a VAT exempt options are available for purchase with VAT exemption. These are items that have been specifically designed to make dressing easier.
I’m from outside the UK- can I claim VAT relief?
All orders outside of the UK are automatically zero rated, meaning you won’t need to apply for VAT relief.