2 Pack Men's Elastic Waist Pull-On Trousers - Navy/Grey
Two pack of men's straight leg trousers feature a comfortable fully elasticated waistband and Velcro fastening behind the top button. Buy two pack, save £5 off the original total price.
These easy-care cotton blend men's trousers make the perfect pair for everyday. With an elasticated waistband, these trousers can be pulled-on but they do also have a fully opening zip fly with Velcro top button allowing easier access, especially for toileting. Pull cords inside the waistband allow the trousers to be made tighter if needed. Belt loops on the trousers help with pulling them up and down. They also have convenient side and back pockets. Regular leg length approx: 31" (78.5cm).
- 2 pack includes: 1 Navy & 1 Grey Pair of Elastic Waist Pull-On Trousers
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Elastic pull-on waistband
- Optional fully opening zip fly with Velcro top button
- Side and back pockets
- Length approx: 31" (78.5cm)
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees
- Easy care fabric - cool iron if required.
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share
VAT and Delivery FAQ
Am I eligible for VAT exemption?
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt.
Can I claim VAT exemption on behalf of someone else?
Yes if they are eligible for VAT exemption. Please note the items must be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
What do I need to claim VAT exemption?
We need written confirmation of your name, your address and the nature of your disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
Do I need a doctor's note to claim VAT relief?
No, a doctor's note is not necessary to claim VAT relief.
Which items are VAT exempt?
All products with a VAT exempt options are available for purchase with VAT exemption. These are items that have been specifically designed to make dressing easier.
I’m from outside the UK- can I claim VAT relief?
All orders outside of the UK are automatically zero rated, meaning you won’t need to apply for VAT relief.