Andy Cotton VELCRO® Brand Fastening PJ Set
This product is eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details at checkout if you add the VAT exempt price to cart. Otherwise, continue shopping as normal with the VAT included price.
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time and disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
VAT exemption does not apply to a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
Items must not be purchased for the general use of other able-bodied persons, they have to be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
Men's front opening pure cotton pjs with short sleeves, a relaxed shape with all over check. Pull on bottoms and secure touch close VELCRO® brand fastening at the front of the shirt means no need to dress overhead. Convenient chest pocket making a perfect gift or treat to give you a good nights sleep.
- 100% cotton
- Length approx: Top: 29.5" (75cm) - Bottoms: 29.5" (75cm) Too long? Enquire about our alterations service
- VELCRO® brand fastening shirt
- Pull on trousers
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees
- Easy care fabric - cool iron if required.
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share