2 Pack Back Opening Assisted Nightdresses Bundle
This product is eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details at checkout if you add the VAT exempt price to cart. Otherwise, continue shopping as normal with the VAT included price.
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time and disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
VAT exemption does not apply to a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
Items must not be purchased for the general use of other able-bodied persons, they have to be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
This Assisted Nightwear Bundle provides two nightdresses for easier assisted dressing, with clever back opening design. Save £10 off the original price with this bundle.
Our open-back nightdress has short sleeves, a flattering relaxed shape and pretty all over print with elegant lace detailing. Designed for assisted dressing, the nightdress is easier for carers to get on and off with fixed back yoke but generous overlapping fabric at the back. It is also helpful for anyone with incontinence problems making going to the toilet or using a bed-pan a more dignified experience.
- Offer includes; 1x Berry & 1x Med Blue Nightdress
- 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Length approx: 40" (102cm) - Too long? Enquire about our alterations service
- Designed for assisted dressing
- Ideal for someone with continence problems.
- No fastenings
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees
- Easy care fabric - cool iron if required.
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share