Mike Midweight Multi-Function VELCRO® Brand Fastening Coat
This product is eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details at checkout if you add the VAT exempt price to cart. Otherwise, continue shopping as normal with the VAT included price.
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time and disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
VAT exemption does not apply to a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
Items must not be purchased for the general use of other able-bodied persons, they have to be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
This multi-functional coat is waterproof, fully lined and ensures warmth and comfort. The combination of VELCRO® and popper fastenings make the coat more effortless to fasten and the slippery lining makes it easier to take on and off. Multiple pockets which can all be securely closed, elasticated cuffs and a fold up hood make this the perfect practical coat to see you through all seasons.
Length approx: 33.5" (86cm)
- 100% Polyester
- Centre front VELCRO® and popper fastening
- Waterproof with taped and stitched seams
- Fold up hood
- 2 side pockets, a pocket at chest and 2 internal pockets - all can be securely fastened closed
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees. Do not dry clean or tumble dry
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share