Delivery and Returns
Please note: Due to upcoming Royal Mail strike action, staffing during these periods will be significantly reduced and there may be some delays to receiving your order. Read more here.
Festive period returns & delivery
Monday 19 December - UK Standard Delivery
Wednesday 21 December before 12pm - UK Express Delivery
Thursday 22 December before 12pm - UK Next Day Delivery
Thursday 1 December before 12pm GMT - Australia & New Zealand
Friday 9 December before 12pm GMT - USA, Canada & Europe
Delivery times and prices
|1.) UK Standard Delivery *||Within 3-5 working days||£4.50|
|2.) UK Express Delivery **||Within 1-2 working days||£5.95|
|3.) UK Next Day Delivery **||Next working day||£10|
* Free standard UK delivery on orders over £75 (excluding VAT), please select the free postage option when checking out.
**Orders must be placed by 12pm in order to achieve the delivery time quoted.
1.) UK Standard Delivery
Standard Delivery is available Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
2.) UK Express Delivery
For orders we receive before 12pm on a working day, we can deliver in 1-2 working days.
3.) UK Next Day Delivery
Please call us for options on the UK next day delivery service (01622 744242). Please note, orders will need to be received before 12pm on a working day, in order to be delivered by the next working day. If your order is delayed, you will receive notification via text, email or call, and we will refund the delivery charge.
Please note: working days are Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Express delivery and UK next day delivery unfortunately cannot be offered to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and other postcodes outside mainland Britain.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If a signature is required upon receipt, please provide an address where someone will be able to sign for your goods otherwise they will be returned to the Depot. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in installments if certain items are out of stock (but we will only charge you once).
|3.) Europe delivery||Within 5-8 working days||£8|
|4.) Rest of world delivery||Within 7-10 working days||£12|
Overseas Delivery (Europe - including the channel islands and rest of the world)
Deliveries are sent via International Recorded post. There may be local import duties and tax to be paid to the delivery operator prior to receipt of your goods that the The Able Label is not liable for. Delivery to EU countries will take 5-8 working days. Delivery to any other country will take 7-10 working days.
Exchanges and Refunds
Occasionally, the item you order isn’t quite right. We have therefore made it really easy for you to exchange or return your orders to us and offer free returns for UK orders. Details are as follows.
- Within the parcel you received your order will be a 'Returns Authorisation Form', simply complete this form and send back with the item being returned.
- In the ‘New Item(s) for Exchange’ section, please list the items you would like instead or leave blank if you just want to return an item without exchange. The product being exchanged does not need to be the same item or for the same amount as the item being returned.
- If the amount of the item being returned varies in monies to the exchanged goods, the difference will be credited/debited from you via your original payment method. You will only hear from us if there is a problem.
- Exchanges will be sent out free of charge for the first exchange but any subsequent exchanges will be charged.
- Please follow the next steps to return the order.
- All or part of your orders can be returned to us within 14 days of purchase and we will refund the value of the goods returned if you do not want to exchange the order.
- Returns on all new purchases are free of charge (UK mainland only). Exchanges will be sent out free of charge for the first exchange but any subsequent exchanges will be charged.
- Just fill in the 'Returns Authorisation Form' sent out with your order and put it in the same parcel you received the order in. This parcel is re-sealable so no need to buy another one!
- Please ensure you return the garment as you received it with its original tags, failure to do so may result in the return being declined.
- Simply use the free returns label originally enclosed to send items back via your local Post Office. Please return items to: Iden Farm Cottages, Heath Road, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 4JE.
- Please ensure that if you are returning something to us, you take reasonable care of it when it's with you and always ask for a 'Proof of Posting' certificate from the post office when posting items to us. We cannot be held responsible for goods that get lost in transit (your statutory rights are not affected). We recommend you keep your proof of posting safe, just in case.
- Kindly note gift items being returned still have to be refunded to the original purchaser.
If returning part of a bundle offer, the amount of the item returned will be refunded at the discounted price paid as part of the bundle.
In the rare event that items bought from The Able Label are faulty, firstly accept our apologies and secondly contact our Customer Services team on 01622 744242 as they will answer any queries you may have. Please note that faulty items cannot be accepted back after 2 months from date of purchase.
Changing or Cancelling your Order
Changed your mind? No problem. The ‘Distance Selling Regulations' protects people who buy online and want to cancel their orders. You have 7 working days from the day after the day you received the goods to cancel orders without giving a reason. Should you wish to cancel your order, please call 01622 744242. Please note on orders already processed in our warehouse or dispatched, we will not be able to action the refund until we receive the parcel back.