WINTER STYLING MADE EASY
During the Winter season, we all look for the same qualities in our wardrobe additions... Warmth, comfort and style. At the Able Label we know that adaptive clothing can look great, feel good and also make dressing a lot easier!
For empowering, confidence boosting and beautiful styles made to last, take a look through a few of our favourite outfitting ideas to keep you warm and fabulous this Winter >
- Layering is key to easy dressing with warmth this winter. Choose a bright base layer for a colour pop under your favourite knitwear.
- Sleeveless ponchos are a perfect pop-on layer without the restriction of sleeves.
- Super stretch jeans with an easy touch close velcro fly offer a modern style with an adaptive twist.
- Shop Blanche Poncho, Tabby Long Sleeve Velcro Tee, Kirsty Super Stretch Velcro Fly Jeans, Ava Non-Slip Socks
- For a coat made to last, choose a wardrobe classic to outfit with your unique style.
- Easy touch-close Velcro fastenings are hidden behind buttons for aesthetic only.
- Add warm easy to dress accessories for all day comfort when out and about
- Shop Marilyn Wool Blend Velcro Coat, Monica Velcro Fly Trousers, Karen Check Scarf, Sienna Knitted Mittens
- Evening wear can be easy to dress too! Choose front fastening blouses and wrap over skirts for classy layering without tricky fastening and easier independent dressing.
- Add beautiful magnetic accessories for extra glam and a boost of confidence.
- Shop Felicity Viscose Velcro Shirt, Debbie Wrap Velcro Skirt, Maria Front Fastening Velcro Vest, Edie Stacked Magnetic Bracelets
Which style is your favourite?
We hope you are keeping safe & well,
The Able Label Team x