LIGHT LAYERS FOR COOL SUMMER DAYS
September is now with us!
Between seasons can be a tricky time for dressing, needing to put layers on and take them off as the temperature frequently changes. Cooler summer days call for cooler summer layers.
Tie them around, drape them over, throw them on - however you wear layers, save your energy for the important things by making dressing quicker, easier and safer.
- Molly Jersey Cardigan | Shibori Navy & Dragon Red | £49.96 (£41.63 ex VAT)
Super stretchy fabric does the hard work for you stretching around your body.
- TOP: Lorendana Luxury Wrap | Red/Lime | £59
- BOTTOM: Lottie Luxury Wrap | Neutral | £59
No armholes make these a quicker and easier throw on if you're feeling chilly.
- TOP: Charlie Gingham Shirt | Paradise Pink | £49.96 (£41.63 ex VAT)
- BOTTOM: Charlie Floral Shirt | Royal Blue | £49.96 (£41.63 ex VAT)
You can wear these shirts on their own but they also double as great 'shackets' (shirt/jackets) making them very versatile this time of year.