Aubrey Straight Fit Elastic Waist Pull-On Trousers
This product is eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details at checkout if you add the VAT exempt price to cart. Otherwise, continue shopping as normal with the VAT included price.
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time and disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
VAT exemption does not apply to a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
Items must not be purchased for the general use of other able-bodied persons, they have to be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
These straight leg, easy-care cotton blend denim men's trousers make the perfect pair for everyday. With an elasticated waistband, these trousers can be pulled-on but they do also have a fully opening zip fly with VELCRO® top button allowing easier access, especially for toileting. Pull cords inside the waistband allow the trousers to be made tighter if needed. Belt loops on the trousers help with pulling them up and down. They also have convenient side and back pockets. Regular leg length approx: 31" (78.5cm).
- 74% cotton, 26% polyester
- Elastic pull-on waistband
- Optional fully opening zip fly with VELCRO® top button
- Side and back pockets
- Length approx: 31" (78.5cm)
- Machine washable - recommended at 40 degrees
- Easy care fabric - cool iron if required.
- Eligible for VAT exemption
- BUY & TRY. If not right for you, return on us for free!
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share