Gardeners Gift Basket by Fikkerts
A special gift for anyone serious about gardening .... and those who just like to dabble.
This hand-made seagrass hamper contains: 300ml Basil and Lemon Thyme Hand Wash, 300ml Almond and Orange Blossom Hand Lotion, 85g Exfoliating Soap, 15ml Beeswax Lip Balm, nail brush and gardening gloves.
1. Basil and Lemon Thyme Hand Wash 300ml - A light refreshing and zesty hand wash with natural antiseptic ingredients. Very effective in the removal of garden or kitchen grime, this hand wash is gentle enough for daily use and will moisturise as well as cleanse.
2. Almond and Orange Blossom Hand Lotion 300ml - This soothing and enriching hand lotion is made with jojoba and sweet almond oil which moisturises and protects your skin. It is rich but light and easily absorbed leaving hands delicately fragranced. Arnica extract helps to regenerate tired, damaged skin and makes this a must for hard working hands.
3. 85g Exfoliating Soap - This soap is made with refined coconut and palm oils then blended with cracked walnut and oatmeal to exfoliate your skin and remove dirt and dead skin cells whilst toning and restoring suppleness.
4. 15ml Beeswax Lip Balm - A pure natural lip salve containing beeswax which will soften and protect the lips from the sun and wind. Perfect as a protection when gardening, but an essential item in any handbag or rucksack to protect your lips from the elements whenever you find yourself outdoors.
5. Nail brush and gardening gloves - Truly 'handy' gifts and great accessories for protecting hands and nails.
- Hand pumps for easy use
- This has not been tested on animals nor have any of its ingredients
- Fikkerts have been capturing the fragrance of an English country garden for over 100 years. From the loved Kitchen Gardens Range
- Made in Britain
- Know someone who would love this? Use the social icons below to share
VAT and Delivery FAQ
Am I eligible for VAT exemption?
As per HMRC wording, “people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness” can be VAT exempt.
Can I claim VAT exemption on behalf of someone else?
Yes if they are eligible for VAT exemption. Please note the items must be for the own ‘personal and domestic use’ of the disabled individual.
What do I need to claim VAT exemption?
We need written confirmation of your name, your address and the nature of your disability and/or chronic or terminal illness.
Do I need a doctor's note to claim VAT relief?
No, a doctor's note is not necessary to claim VAT relief.
Which items are VAT exempt?
All products with a VAT exempt options are available for purchase with VAT exemption. These are items that have been specifically designed to make dressing easier.
I’m from outside the UK- can I claim VAT relief?
All orders outside of the UK are automatically zero rated, meaning you won’t need to apply for VAT relief.